How do you move innovative regenerative medicine discoveries out of the lab efficiently and effectively so patients benefit sooner? Medicine by Design is partnering with CCRM and Stem Cell Network to offer Translation Talks, a series of seven weekly webinars for graduate students, post-doctoral fellows and research/scientific associates that will provide an in-depth look at key concepts in the translation and commercialization of regenerative medicine. Experts in the field will deliver interactive talks on a range of topics including:
• Introduction to Commercialization of Regenerative Medicine
• Economic Reimbursement and Technology Adoption
• Regulatory Affairs and Clinical Translation
• Intellectual Property
• Early-Stage Investment and Company Valuations
• Panel Discussion: Exploring the Toronto Regenerative Medicine Ecosystem
The series will start on Thursday, June 18, and run every Thursday until July 30. Each webinar will begin at 10:30 a.m. ET and will last for between 90 minutes and two hours, depending on the week. As the topics covered will be cumulative, participants are asked to commit to attending all seven webinars. A detailed agenda with topics and speakers will be distributed to registered participants in June.