The 4th annual Medicine by Design Symposium will bring together principal investigators and trainees from across the University of Toronto and its affiliated hospitals, along with members of our Scientific Advisory Board, to advance our successful research collaborations toward impact.
Sessions will include:
- Controlling stem cell fate and tissue formation
- Novel regenerative medicine approaches to disease treatment
- A panel discussion on enabling early-stage translation
- Moderator: Michael May, Chief Executive Officer, CCRM
- Panellists: Dawn Bell, Chief Scientific Officer, Novartis Canada and Associate, Creative Destruction Lab; Cynthia Lavoie, Managing Director, AllosteRx Capital; and Phil Vanek, General Manager, Cell and Gene Therapy Strategy, GE Healthcare Life Sciences (more panellists will be announced soon)
- Overcoming translational barriers
The symposium will also include an opportunity for trainees in Medicine by Design-funded labs to present their research during a poster session.
Registration and Poster Abstract Submission
Please complete the following registration form to register for the 4th annual Medicine by Design Symposium. Space is limited. Registration closes Nov. 4, 2019, or earlier if we reach capacity.
Trainees submitting poster abstracts: Please do NOT use this link. Use the Submit Poster Abstract and Register button below.
Trainee Poster Abstract Submission and Registration
The deadline to submit poster abstracts was Oct. 9, 2019. We are no longer accepting abstracts.