- Cell transplantation workshop explores continuum from basic science to translation March 24, 2017 - Nearly 100 researchers, post-doctoral fellows, graduate students and bioscience industry representatives gathered at Hart House on March 10 to discuss cell transplantation in regenerative medicine, from basic science to translation.
- Medicine by Design joins regenerative medicine leaders across Canada to form new alliance March 9, 2017 - Medicine by Design has joined stem cell and regenerative medicine leaders across the country to create the Regenerative Medicine Alliance of Canada, an organization that will support strategic activity and collaboration across the field.
- CCRM workshop shines spotlight on regenerative medicine commercialization process March 3, 2017 - A team from CCRM held a commercialization workshop on March 2 aimed at helping members of the Medicine by Design community take their discoveries from the laboratory to the market.
- Collaboration brings together MBA and PhD students to map regenerative medicine ecosystem February 2, 2017 - A unique collaboration between the Rotman School of Management and Medicine by Design has brought together MBA candidates and PhD students in health sciences and engineering to map the global ecosystem for regenerative medicine.
- Medicine by Design partners with XOR, BlueRock to accelerate clinical and commercial programs December 21, 2016 - A technology that could increase the number of lungs available for transplantation and a stem-cell based treatment that has the potential to reverse heart failure are both a step closer to reality after winning Medicine by Design Clinical Translation and Commercialization Awards.