- Medicine by Design pushes frontiers of stem cell research with $1.8 million investment in new tools and devices and in emerging researchers June 6, 2017 - Six innovative projects investigating the application of new tools and devices to regenerative medicine and four outstanding post-doctoral fellows receive awards.
- Medicine by Design invests in next generation of regenerative medicine leaders June 6, 2017 - Meet the latest recipients of Medicine by Design's Post-Doctoral Fellowship Awards.
- Medicine by Design and OIRM invest $1.2 million in technologies and research to advance innovation in regenerative medicine May 26, 2017 - Twelve targeted projects and two post-doctoral fellowships that are expanding the frontiers of stem cell research will share $1.2 million in funding thanks to programs supported jointly by the University of Toronto’s Medicine by Design initiative and the Ontario Institute for Regenerative Medicine.
- Novel imaging techniques could enable new regenerative medicine therapies for lung disease May 26, 2017 - Giles Santyr is testing whether novel imaging approaches can be used to track where stem cells go when they are introduced into the lungs and what happens to them when they get there.
- Tissue culture platform could offer new insights into Duchenne muscular dystrophy May 26, 2017 - Penney Gilbert hopes to gain new insights into Duchenne muscular dystrophy using a new, three-dimensional tissue culture platform that can grow innervated human muscle in the lab more quickly and efficiently than previous methods.