- Summer by Design draws emerging regenerative medicine leaders from around the world to U of T July 16, 2017 - Month-long series of workshops, lab sessions, tours and conferences aimed at advancing knowledge and skills necessary to turn discoveries into therapies and successfully commercialize them.
- Tissue engineering pioneer Michael Sefton to lead Medicine by Design as executive director June 28, 2017 - Sefton, who also heads a collaborative team project focused on using novel biomaterials to stimulate skeletal muscle to repair itself, begins his five-year term on July 1, 2017.
- Multidisciplinary research teams target blindness and stroke damage using regenerative medicine June 27, 2017 - Read about three Medicine by Design-funded team projects that are unlocking the power of stem cells to better understand and treat neurological diseases.
- Medicine by Design pushes frontiers of stem cell research with $1.8 million investment in new tools and devices and in emerging researchers June 6, 2017 - Six innovative projects investigating the application of new tools and devices to regenerative medicine and four outstanding post-doctoral fellows receive awards.
- Medicine by Design invests in next generation of regenerative medicine leaders June 6, 2017 - Meet the latest recipients of Medicine by Design's Post-Doctoral Fellowship Awards.